The kitchen is where we spend most of our time with family and friends; you could say the kitchen is the heart of our homes. It’s not easy finding the curtains that complement our style of living. Swags Galore understands this and has carefully selected a large collecti...Read Moreon of kitchen curtains for you to choose from. We have hundreds of kitchen tiers, swags, and valances in dozens of different fabrics and styles.
If its a theme kitchen window treatment you’re looking for, look no further. We stock nautical, animal, floral, butterfly, country style, fruits and vegetables, coffee, sunflowers, cherries, birds etc… We have a theme kitchen curtain for everyone.
If it’s a solid color kitchen treatment your searching for we have hundreds of solid color sheer, lace, blackout (that’s right blackout kitchen curtains) poly cotton, polyester, faux silk fabrics to choose from.
We are Americas Online Curtain Superstore. We stock all the kitchen curtains in our catalog so you can be certain you will receive your order in a timely manner.
Kitchen Curtain Care
1. The kitchen can be a greasy area of the home so you may want to consider kitchen sets that can be machine washed. We recommend that you wash your window treatments on a gentle wash cycle so they don’t get tangled. You may want to consider washing them by hand if they’re extremely delicate. When drying your curtains they may get tangled and stretched , so care should be used.
Kitchen Curtain Safety
2. Safety should always be a concern when choosing kitchen tiers that may hang over or near the oven or stove. If you have appliances that are close to your windows you may want to consider a kitchen valance or swag, this way you can soften the look of the window without compromising the safety of your family.
Kitchen Curtain Light Consideration
3. If you don’t have a lot of sun light in your kitchen you may want to consider using sheer kitchen curtains or lace kitchen curtains. This will allow you to dress your windows without sacrificing sunlight.
Other options are to use a tailored valance allowing light to enter towards the bottom of the window or you can hang café tiers (curtains that hang towards the bottom of the window) and this will allow light to enter towards the top.
Kitchen Curtain Open area space
4. For kitchens that are open to other areas in your home you may have a concern about choosing curtains that match from one room to another. For those customers we have dozens of kitchen curtains that have coordinating curtain panels in sizes 54”,63”,72”,84:,95”,108”, and 120” lengths.
Kitchen Curtain Cost
5. Cost is always a consideration for our customers, that’s why we have carefully selected the most popular styles at prices everyone can afford. We offer separate kitchen window accessories tiers, swags and valances that you can mix and match as well as complete kitchen window sets that include tiers, swags, and valance all for one low price.